Caprion is the leading provider of proteomics based services to the life science industry.
Caprion provides a wide range of services for target discovery and clinical validation of biomarkers using its robust, integrated proteomics discovery platform CellCarta®. CellCarta® features a gel-free, label-free mass spectrometry technology that enables a comprehensive, quantative and robust measurement of the protein expression differences across large data sets of biological samples.
Our expertise includes the DISCOVERY, QUALIFICATION and VERIFICATION of disease-specific biomarkers in all phases of clinical and pre-clinical studies.
- Drug efficacy
- Dose determination
- Mechanism of action
- Surrogate for clinical response to therapy
- Clinical outcome / Patient stratification
- Drug efficacy
Caprion’s integrated process leverages multidisciplinary expertise including:
- Support for study design
- Sample preparation: serum, plasma, urine, CSF, as well as tissue and cell fractionation capabilities
- Data processing
- Industrialized, well-controlled processes
- Biostatistical analyses
- Biological assessment of results
Deliverables routinely include:
- Raw data and full written reports
- Electronic Data Report (peptide and protein id's, fragmentation spectra and results of statistical analyses)
- In-depth interpretation of results
- Biological associations with disease or drug MOA
- Pathway analyses
Using this unbiased discovery approach, Caprion has demonstrated the ability to provide ground-breaking results for the identification of relevant proteins in all phases of pre-clinical and clinical programs.