Caprion is the leader in proteomic biomarker discovery.
- Translational research
- Pharmacodynamics, MOA, drug response
- Predictive outcome and patient stratification
- Companion diagnostics
- Target discovery
Translate your discoveries into clinic with Caprion MRM assays.
- Multiplexed assays
- Cost-effective alternative to immunoassays
- Custom biomarker panels
- Validation for genomics and biomarker discovery
- Bioanalytical services for PK studies
IMMUNECARTA offers a diverse portfolio of immune monitoring services in a GLP/GCLP compliant environment
- Phenotypic and functional analyses of innate and adaptive immune responses
- Up to 14-colour multiparametric flow cytometry
- Immunological and technical expertise
- Quality management systems in support of regulatory submissions processes
In Vitro Diagnostics
Caprion is helping to deliver the promise of personalized medicine by bridging the innovation gap in diagnostics.
- Diabetes/Metabolic disease
- Infectious disease
- Additional therapeutic indications
Strategic Partners & Alliances
NIAID funds the Caprion Clinical Protemoics Center for infectious disease research
The Québec Consortium for Drug Discovery initiated a projects to develop biomarkers for measurment of early stage diabetes disease and therapy response prediction.
IMMUNECarta Services specializes in integrated, state-of-the-art immune monitoring services for preclinical and clinical studies under GLP/GCLP conditions and standards.