Technical Budget Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager, Proposal Development, you will be responsible for assisting Business Development and Proposal Development teams with the preparation of budget estimates for service proposals, as well as answering RFPs/RFIs. You will work closely with the scientific, operations, and business development functional groups.
- Prepare costing/budgets for upcoming studies;
- Prepare/write service proposals;
- Assist in responding to RFP and RFI.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in life sciences, immunology or biochemistry (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience working in industry is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of proteomics and/or immune monitoring techniques is a plus;
- Good record keeping, attention to details and commitment to achieve good quality work;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel; MS Project is a plus;
- Very good communication skills in English and French;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Positive, professional attitude and ability to take initiative.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org