Marketing Coordinator/Specialist – Life Sciences
The marketing coordinator/specialist will be responsible for creating and developing marketing campaigns and content as well as supporting the marketing and business development department on various marketing initiatives reporting to the Marketing Director. You will have the opportunity to assist and participate in implement marketing strategies within a dynamic life science business sector.
- Develop and implement innovative digital marketing campaign messaging and positioning across multiple channels, especially digital;
- Drive lead generation campaigns with various pharmaceutical and biotech stakeholders through outbound campaigns;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create effective landing pages, email campaigns, lead generation strategies;
- Participate and help organize pre-event, during and post event planning to support business development team with conferences and tradeshows;
- Manage tracking systems for marketing campaigns (salesforce.com), and new product launches, ensuring ROI reporting;
- Manage pay-per-click (PPC) and remarketing advertising to drive brand awareness, lead generation;
- Utilize mailing and CRM systems to support the lead generation marketing and sales funnel to develop effective customer engagement campaigns (corporate newsletter);
- Support the development of creative briefs and liaise with graphic designers to develop new marketing tools;
- Manage and elevate social media by providing a consistent social media presence and managing the day-to-day activities in social networking;
- Participate in the content strategy/marketing persona (buyer profile) development;
- Review website content, SEO strategy and content to drive optimization and continually drive improved conversion;
- Participate in preparing data insights (Google/Bing analytics, campaign analytics, media results, lead conversions);
- Ensure brand standards across all company materials;
- Organize and maintain proper online marketing documentation.
- BSc in life sciences with minimal 2-4 years of marketing experience in a life sciences environment;
- Work experience in pharma, biopharma, biotech or contract research organization a strong plus;
- Knowledge of the proteomics and immune monitoring a strong plus.
Key Technical Compentencies:
- Proven experience in delivering a variety of effective digital campaigns and strategy;
- Strong technical and working knowledge of CMS (Content Management System/Campaign Management System ex. WordPress);
- Experience in creating and managing a full spectrum of content (corporate website/blog, press releases, social media, automated email campaigns, newsletters, etc.);
- Experience in using social media management and automation platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms such as Hootsuite);
- Strong experience using Google and Bing Analytics, Tag Manager and Search console;
- Experience with Adobe Creative, WordPress, Unbounce landing pages, Canva.com;
- Knowledge of CRM environment (Salesforce, a plus);
- Event Planning Experience;
- Effective PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to schedule multiple tasks and priorities;
- High level of intensity and positive approach to embracing change;
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrix environment;
- Experience in creating presentations, advertisements and videos;
- Excellent initiative and creativity;
- Good understanding of sales pipeline and conversion metrics;
- Demonstrated technical/scientific knowledge;
- Superior oral & written communications and interpersonal/relationship skills;
- Strong customer orientation.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to email@example.com