Immunology Data Analyst
The Data Analyst performs a variety of analytic functions within the Caprion Biosciences Flow Cytometry Department. These functions include analysis and reporting of flow cytometry data and data from other platforms as needed. The analyst works under the supervision of the Manager of the Data Analysis Unit to ensure accurate and timely completion of data analysis. Maintains study-related documentation as per GLP/GCLP and regulatory guidance.
- Analyzes data as per Caprion SOPs;
- Reviews data analyzed by other analysts and reports data as needed or instructed;
- Assists as required in the organization of study data and associated information required for interim and final study reports;
- Involved in implementation of new analytical/statistical tools to increase the data analysis throughput.
M.Sc. in bio-statistics or immunology.
1 year of experience in a similar position or equivalent.
Required Expertise and Skills
- Multiparametric flow cytometry statistical analysis (FlowJo and BD FACSDiva software);
- Knowledge in statistical analysis softwares (R, Prism etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of GLP regulations sufficient to carry out GLP studies;
- Knowledge and understanding of the English language sufficient to write and carry out procedures and protocols;
- Strong computer skills and significant experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a structured environment.
Interested candidates should send their résumé by email to firstname.lastname@example.org